In the holy-cow-nearly-three-months since I last posted, I have, in no particular order:
- Purchased an abode (!!!)
- Visited 12 states over a span of two-ish weeks (holla atcha, Onward, Indiana!)
- Started drinking the CrossFit Kool-Aid (BRING ME YOUR JARS, FOR I CAN OPEN THEM NOW)
- Cut my hair (twice)
- Saw a cousin graduate (eyyyyyy, Bulldogs!)
- Witnessed a dear friend get hitched (“Toast to the bride: a fairytale ending”)
- Had a miniature adventure on an old joint reserve base with one of my BFFs (we found a bonfire and a four-wheeler and a lawn mower)
- Worked from my phone more than at the office (O technology, how you doth save my vacation time and PTO)
Actually, most of that was within the past month-point-five. (I haven’t gotten much sleep, and I’ve been home for only about 24 hours at this point. I don’t sleep in cars, for some reason, and I’ve been banned from eating peanut M&M’s for the foreseeable future.)
Anywho, my braces adventure continues, and, with a little help from InDesign, I hope to have another photo collage ready for your viewing pleasure soon. *fingers crossed* In fact, I have another ortho appointment this week, which will bring with it more pictures (huzzah!).
What have y’all been up to? Any marvelous adventures? Any fantastic frolics? Find any lawn-care machines in wholly unexpected places?